In a residential house, the bathroom now has its own portion and developed into a multifunctional place. Not only is it a place to cleanse yourself, but at the same time to pamper yourself. So, a design that suits the mood of the householder is needed.
Well, if you want something different for your bathroom later, try taking the concept of an outdoor or open bathroom. The bathroom does not have to be designed to be closed or “confined”, but it can also be designed in such a way that it feels like it’s in the wild but privacy is maintained. In addition, the use of the concept of an outdoor bathroom is also intended to prevent moisture that causes unpleasant odors and the appearance of germs and bacteria.
1. This design is usually characterized by providing open space and greenery placed in it
2. Natural stones can be a choice of wall coverings to add a tropical impression to the bathroom. While the roof uses a semi-open wood design. It is also possible to add other items such as wooden chairs as accents
3. The combination of rock material with cement for walls is no less natural. Not to mention that if you add a wooden roof, it feels like in the interior!
4. Using a design resembling a pond right at the bottom of the shower can be a miniature waterfall in the bathroom that refreshes the mind
5. Located on the side of the house with a roof that is not entirely open, it can be the concept of a beautiful outdoor bathroom with palm-like plants around it
Hopefully, this idea can help you in making an outdoor bathroom that will captivate you.