A bed is a personal place where you can rest, imagine, and be yourself. Therefore, it’s a shame if you are not comfortable with your own bed. Even though it’s very important you keep the bed area so it’s a neat, comfortable and clean private area.
For those of you who plan to clean and dress the bed this weekend, try to see some ideas and tips from Hipwell this time. You don’t need a lot of splashy and festive ornaments to make your bed slicker and up to date, such a nice Instagram and Pinterest style!
1. Create Your Own Canopy Beds From Chiffon Fabric
If you want a little effort, capitalize on thin fabrics like white chiffon or tile and long series lights, you can actually create your own room
2. Try Decorating Beds with Monochrome Colors
Using monochrome colors you can make your room more relaxed and comfortable to use.
3. Use Monochrome Colors with Motives
Using creations in monochrome decorations, where placing motifs on these decorations can make comfort and beauty extra in your bedroom.
4. Add Pillows With Attractive Colors and Motives For Beds To Be More Beautiful
It doesn’t have to be a doll, the addition of a unique or cute pattern pillow can help the bed look more beautiful and comfortable. Plus, it can be a nice photo property too.
5. Just Add Bed Runner as an Additional Ornament
The bed runner is a contrasting fabric with a bed sheet that is placed transversely on the bed blanket, which is intended as an aesthetic enhancement ornament on the bed.
6. Using Soft Fur Fabrics as Bed Decorations
Apart from ordinary fabrics or blankets, you can use soft and beautiful fur cloth as a sweetener and your bed accessory. Plus, all can be used as a small photo property too.
7. The Layering Technique Can Make Your Mattress More Comfortable and Attractive
No need for festive accessories to make the bed attractive. Just use the layering technique that can give your mattress a more comfortable and beautiful impression.
8. Use Cheerful Pastel Colors
To be more exciting, you can create pastel color pillows with a variety of textures. The bed becomes more sweet and attractive! Make you nervous!
9. Add the Tassel Accent to your Blanket, Pillow Case or Bed Runner
Without the need for splashy motifs or excessive arrangement, the accent tassel in the blanket, pillow or bed runner will make the bed more fun and beautiful.
10. Lastly, Beautify the Head Area of the Bed with Ornaments
If you don’t like your bed occupied by various accessories, you can play with the decoration of the mattress head area.