If you want to change the front yard or the back of your house by presenting a beautiful garden, there is no need to invite many gardeners to arrange it. In addition to the costs that are incurred very much, maybe their work is not according to your wishes. Don’t panic, here we will give you an idea for a park that is cheap and you can do it yourself at home very easily!
Use unused equipment, look for items that have long accumulated in the warehouse. The following DIY projects will be the best idea for your garden. No need to linger, here are amazing garden ideas!
1. Mini shower in the garden
To provide a different atmosphere to the park, the sound of gurgling water from a mini shower will really help you!
2. Large rustic grills in the garden
A large grill made of brick will make it easier for you to make a barbecue party in the garden.
3. Wooden walkways in the park
Take advantage of the rest of the wooden board to make a house fence, arrange it like a bridge on a dock.
4. Hang a simple swing
You only need a strong rope and a flat and strong wooden block. Voila! Swing ready to play
5. Make flower pots from used goods
When the drink is finished, you can use the storage box as a planting medium.
6. Take advantage of unexpected objects like flower pots
Using the sink as a flower pot, isn’t it interesting?
7. Large umbrella to relax in the hot sun
You can plant these umbrellas on the ground, or glue them with super sticky glue.
8. Old lights for garden lighting
If the lights seem ordinary, you can replace them with candles.
9. Decorate plants with garden lights or knick-knacks
Hang lights or knick-knacks like Christmas trees.
10. Arrange wooden blocks as a place to relax
There is no additional cost to buy a new recliner, right?